Have you ever gone to your favorite online store and looked for a product, but decided that it wasn’t the right time to buy. Then you decide to head on over to Facebook to keep up on your social media, only to discover that there is an advertisement for the EXACT product you just looked at? That’s called retargeting. With Easy Retarget you can take advantage of this expert tactic, without needing a MBA in marketing. In fact, it’s so simple, you can get your first campaign live in under a minute.
Kickstarter and many other websites don’t allow for the use of retargeting pixels on their website. However, EasyRetarget is not just pixel based, it’s link based too. This allows you to still take advantage of the power of retargeting when placing a pixel is not possible. Here’s how it works:
1. Paste your Kickstarter URL (or any other website) into EasyRetarget
2. Add Your Facebook Pixel (or any other pixels)in.
3. We’ll automatically give you a simple new short link to use
4. Create a retargeting ad and audience within Facebook Ad Manager just like you normally would
5. Use your new link for ALL of your marketing efforts to promote your project.
6. Anyone who clicks on your new link will see the retargeting ads you created. Yes it’s that simple.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page!